Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Things that made Today Great

  • My brother posted on Facebook that his commute was only lengthened by 3 minutes this morning due to the snow that had others waylaid for hours. I commented that I was going to punch him and got 4 likes. I like that people were all about that idea.
  • I decided to order pizza to pick up on my way home. Considering the drive home, the timing was excellent. When I got there, they asked if I wanted another free pizza since they had an extra. Thank you wonderful pizza dudes, and thanks I guess to the unknown person who didn't pick up their pizza.
  • My snow blower. It's not big or terribly powerful, but I didn't have to shovel my driveway, so score.
  • Insurgent by Veronica Roth
    I finished Divergent (again) yesterday and can't wait to enjoy Insurgent (again) on my way to reading Allegiant which I'm pretty sure will be one of the reasons a future date this week will be great.
  • Chocolate covered pretzel rods I bought at Target the other day. Not as good as my friend Mandy's, but a tasty treat nonetheless.
Here's to the little things, my friends.

2 comments:

  1. Love all those little things! And... YAH, for you blogging again! This made me so happy when I clicked on your blog and saw new posts.... best Monday ever! And I will make you some chocolate covered pretzel rods the next time we plan to get together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to read Insurgent again, because I tried to start Allegiant and I had NO IDEA who anyone was or what was going on. ;)

    ReplyDelete